Jo's review of Good Life Vapor's El Kamino**thumbs up and confused

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by Jouhari, 9 Oct 2014.

1. Jouhari

Jouhari Member

Hi, Its my second attempt now. Still didn't steep this time. Filled up my tank rather quickly and found out i didn't clean Belgian cocoa well enough. In the tank the two juices didn't mix! el kamino sits on the bottom while Belgian cocoa floats to the top. So now we know el kamino is denser.

Who?
    GLV's El Kamino 12mg 10ml 50/50 6USD (rm18) not sure how much to ship just a bottle because i bought two bottles. 1 30ml and this 10ml. total was 9usd(rm27) to ship. the 10ml bottle is easy to squeeze. the 30ml is hard!

How?
    Using my aspire nautilus mini fired at 3.7v (i don't know why reviewers fires it that way). I got my nimbus but it was crap. I couldn't coil it. the post screws wouldn't come off. probably awhile before i decide to get a dripper

When?
    Just got it. Doesn't taste like it needs steeping.

Where?
    http://www.goodlifevapor.com/

What?
    Our fellow forumer Zainal recommended GLV. I gave it a shot since i've been having trouble getting the juice that i could vape all day on. Ordered it 28th Septand got it 9th Oct. Thats 12 days

It was thick! I had to wait awhile before vapors started flowing. How come I could never wait after loading anything in my tank?
    There's not much to say about this one. I honestly don't get this one. There's nothing about it I like yet i cant seem to put it down. On my second tank now. and i don't know why. I usually stay away from tobacco flavor yet this one is a tobacco flavor as advertised. Coconut ain't interesting enough for Malaysian like me yet I can't put my pv down. whats with this flavor?

My brain tells me not to like it but my tongue seems to like it. I am bipolar but i don't think I'm having an episode or anything like that. Something about the flavor brings me back somewhere and i don't know where or when? ever get that feeling?

Throat hit is mild. it doesn't hit you hard at all. You might say its not even there. (been on analogs this past raya weekend so it might be biased)

It tastes of small cigar (cheap ones) tobacco but sweet. Not sure why but they got coconut in there, very subtle at least thats what i think it is. . Why can't I put this down? confused I wouldn't order this one again but I would wanna try the others from the site. If you are buying from the site, go for the sampler pack and save some money. 50usd gets you 4 bottles. thats 12.5usd per bottle of 30ml. (i found out AFTER i made the order) 20USD for the 10ml packs. 5usd per10ml.

Dead sins from GLV is next!

Last edited: 9 Oct 2014
    Brother Bear, Hakim and Zainal like this.
  2. Zainal

Zainal New Member

You know how different drinks is for different occasion.
    Same goes for this juice.
    El kamino is good after a day's work in the field. The kind where you put your back into it. Vape this coupled with sweet kueh jongkong and hot tea. All these while sitting on verandah looking at the sun setting over the horizon. Oh the life...

So yeah. This juice. Awesome.
    Great review bud. :)

Jouhari likes this.
  3. Jouhari

Jouhari Member

Its got that rokok daun taste! thats it... thats my its so familiar!

: el kamino